Are you a beginner photographer?
Or an experienced snapper in need of a refresher?
This class is for you!
No photo experience? No problemo. In class, you will learn how to work your DSLR camera using manual settings. A large portion of the class will focus on exposure and composition. Shooting with natural light will be encouraged and instructed.
Have a camera and don’t know how to use it? Let’s fix that. It’s time to get off auto mode and create beautiful photos.
Tired of being afraid of your camera? Looking to take better snaps for your brand, business or maybe your kids? We’ll help you get off auto mode and start making some photo magic in our beginners photography and photoshop class.
Hands on bring your camera and laptop we will edit what you shoot.
You will Learn in Photoshop
• Open images in raw
• Tools panel
• Saving in Photoshop format PDS, JPEG, and PNG
You will learn Photography
• Aperture Shutter speeds
• ISO sensitivity; light sensitivity
• Basic white balance; the balance of color
• Exposure compensation for the right situation
• The rule of Composition
8649 Gulf Blvd
Navarre, FL 32566
Limited space 20
Two Dates Available:
September 7 from 8am to 12
September 21 from 8 am to 12
This will be a hands on class you can bring whatever camera you have from DSLR to cell phone.
• 8 am how your Camera works and the settings
• 9 am The rules of photography
• 10 am Take photos at the Navarre Pier
• 10:30 Break and snacks provided
• 10:45 Opening images in Photoshop ( bring your laptop if you like )
• 11 am basics tools in Photoshop